Monday, September 20, 2010

sick

hye,
salam,

i'm counting days now.
school is not the best place now.
except for the gossips and friends.

argh, i'm getting so stress out about homeworks,
teachers, people, weather etc etc. .

weather? yeaah, so hot until i can't bear it anymore.
i want to move out, somewhere, ice, snow? maybe.

homeworks? they are a LOTS.
i'm not enjoyed doing that things anymoreeee.

i lose my focus, and concentration in class,
because i'm too tired,
and people around me who made me feel like this.

teachers? more teachers, more homeworks.

well, i need to do my best?
but how?

i always fall asleep in class.
i love to sketch things on paper while teachers do explanation about how this elements bond with other elements?
sorry, i don't understand a THING. a SINGLE THINGS. sheessh!
i'm getting worse worse.

worse year ever.
-emotional breakdown,
-i'm sick of everything that happened in this house, or actually, it's my family.
-seniors are suck. [certain of you] i dislike you and you. sorry.
-people love love and love to judge me? back off you haters!
-i'm getting more lazy and lazy and lazyy. x( damn you.
-i think i lost something but i don't know what is it.

thank you for everything.
i think i want to delete this thing [my blog]
maybe SOMEDAY.

p.s welcome to my life *singing* ade chords tak? jom search....


no you don't know what it's like... to be like ME.

my friend once said..
' i don't want any best friendS '
me
' yeah, me too '

i tried, but i failed. so, i'm better off on my own. don't try to find me anywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JANGAN DELETE~tidak~

murshida said...

kenapa?