Wednesday, July 28, 2010

scream!

HOMEWORKS.
esp add math :(

i wish you don't exist in my life.

TIRED,
exhausted.

i hope i can get over you.

YOU.
him. my monster,

i should forget about you too.

INTERNET,
laptop.

i do HATE you. because you keep calling my name!

LAZY,
sleepy head.

i wish you're gone.

MONEY,
materialistic.

please don't make me obsess to you lah!

p.s SCREAM, till you feel it. SCREAM, till you believe it. and when it hurt you SCREAM it out loud.


babe, i do miss this song very much!
i don't have earphone to use my mp3. x(

the old voice of Bill Kaulitz. :) still, great!

3 comments:

she said...

yeah. scream.



mmmg sesuai utk situasi sekarang.

EisHajar said...

ida dah giler...

Anonymous said...

murshida:

yeah, :)
sume stres en.
nak choral speaking. penat. :(
kene jerit lah sesuai sekarang!

eis:
tak. masih okay. :P