Friday, July 9, 2010

tired.

lately, i kinda feel tired.
yeah, with homeworks and classes.
not only the normal class ~ plus the night class too.
and what the hell i think i might dying because getting too tired.

sometimes i feel i want to quit everything.
and just sit and stare at those people who is busy with their life.

to be honest, i feel so empty and Zero.
i'd feel that my life is so meaningless. [sometimes]

i'm on the edge of broken.
need to fall down and get back.
but i don't think i want to get over it.

just leave me in my own world.
because i want to live in it.
being so care less about other people can makes me happy.
doesn't need to make a BAD THOUGHT ABOUT ANYONE.
just think about yourself. [the selfish in me said it.]

oh, this is what i really look like when i feel tired.
so miserable.
so tired.
so not nice :(

i just need this.
rest. sleep.

for a long time. maybe for a month to regain myself. i wish i can do that.
sleep for a month. :)

i need some time to finish and settle all these things.
to clean up the mess that i've done before.
to be a normal AGAIN.

okay, i should go to bed now. seriously, i'm very tired.

before that;
this song suit my mood now.


p.s dia memang suka perli aku. yelah, aku je lah yang selalu kena.

No comments: