Sunday, June 6, 2010

i do.

oh, okay. i started to get bored of this holiday..
14 days left!! oh, i should enjoy it.
but hell, i can't.

so, i am wasting my time on the computer. 24/7
even yesterday, i forgot to turn off the laptop because i sleep in front of it.
lol. at that time i was chatting with remix. XD

this is what i do on my boring holiday.

Restaurant City.
this is a game.
i love to play games. :D

and drink too much of this.
nescafe'
nyummy.

the ready set.
i hear his music. :)
for some reason, i think he's cute. muahaha.
jordan~

j lostein.
i watch her on youtube.
i see her on video. she is covering tokio hotel songs.
and i begin to like her..!
yeah, i've add her on my facebook! [actually i do not talk to her. just look at her pictures!]
lol. she's beautiful
nice hair colour! nice voice. nice song~ i love 'transparent'
she's different. from others.

oh, and she's malaysian. cool en?

friendsorenemies.com
activate - yesterday. HAHA.
remix, she's the only one that tell me about this site!
how cool.

everybody know this right?
oh, i prefer tagged. because... because...
emm... all of my family members are on facebook!!
there's hell no NO i can make crazy status... XD
like 'i love you bill!!' HAHA. no im kidding.

country story.
this is a game.
i love to play games. AGAIN! :)

chatting.

oh yes. i met a few girls on tagged.from uk.
oh, cool, they talk a lot and i think they are really obsess with TH!
yeah. same me. but actually, i love their songs. cool. emo~
oh.. and najihahahaha that always makes me laugh all the time..
remix, my backup songs. yeah, she knows a lot about music. XD and 'she' too.

this is to keep myself from bored :)

p.s i do blogging too. lol. i feel bored. i do karaoke. i walk around the house like a crazy girl! HAHA.
p.s.s i clean my mess-desk... OMG! i found my poems. :) i posted it on tagged. huu. to prevent it to gone again. hihi~

2 comments:

dalila said...

i love bill too..

XD

murshida said...

woi, perlu ke taip i love bill jugakk?
lol!