Wednesday, June 30, 2010

another madness.


enjoy. so, this song makes me move.a LOT.
this song is very fast. xD
chorus best!

xD me with him. BHAHAHAA...
comment from she.. it's in deustch.. oh, she said something about Bill Kaulitz.

okay, maybe i can tell that i'm in love with Jordan now. teheeee. :)

now, i'm in pressure. so, this song make me even more better.
i do tell you, if you don't like me like this, back off.
i'm insane. so bear me.

i do love pressure.
i do love insults.
i do love lies.
i do love nightmares.

["i do love" and "i love" is the SAME.]

so, people, be more kind-hearted to me.

ANONYMOUS in my formspring really make me laughtoday . xD 'tickle me to death'
[girls from 4 itt, the principle LAUGH about my answer on the functions of eyes. because i was the one who wrote "function of eyes beside seeing is crying~"]

you wanna be famous?
.... see it on my formspring. .... [i take a lot of time to answer this!]

p.s i'm a BIG LIAR now. so, what do you want from me?

No comments: